Friday, August 24, 2012

Mini-Goal Achieved & Two NSVs


I reached my second mini-goal today. I weighed in at 325.4. The weight limit for the Wii Fit is 330, but since I weigh more at the end of the day, I wanted to wait until I was 325 before trying it again. I tried it when I hit 327 last week, and it laughed at me. We'll see how it goes tonight. :)

I'm not going to be too upset if it doesn't let me play. For one, I'm always 2-3 pounds heavier after work, and my clothes weigh 2-3 pounds. The main thing is that I'm officially under the weight limit and at my second mini-goal, so I'm happy. If I can't use it tonight, it's only a matter of a couple weeks until I can.

My next mini-goal is to reach 314, my weight when I flew to Albuquerque to meet Brent for the first time.

-=-

I had two NSVs today.

1) I pulled on my burgundy t-shirt, which I haven't worn in a couple months, and I didn't have to stretch it out. It went right over my hips and butt without being tight. It fits like a normal t-shirt now.

2) After I had my t-shirt on and started leaving for work, I noticed something felt really weird, like I forgot to get dressed or something. I was dressed, obviously, but something just felt "off". Then I realized what it was: my arms don't rub against my chest anymore!

What I was feeling was the space between my arms and my ribcage when my arms are at my side. I've lost about 3.5 inches off my chest and an inch off my upper arms, but I didn't really feel the difference until this morning. I'd forgotten what it's like to have a curve along my ribcage instead of having my arms resting against my bra strap. That's why I felt like I wasn't wearing a top or bra! Ha!

Speaking of bra, not only is it on its tightest hooks, the cups have gotten big to the point of hilarity. Grrrr. I'm okay with the strap getting loose, but not the cups. ;) I'm going to have to suck it up and go plunk down some money for bras this weekend. I'm happy about going down a band size, but I'm not happy about spending money on new bras. Why the frick do they always have to be so expensive?

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear about how much you love the Wii :) It's seriously addicting, and a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going crazy not being able to play! I'm half-tempted to put some foam under it to "trick" it into letting me on. ;)

      I ordered a couple of the "Just Dance" games because I LOVE dancing. Those should tide me over.

      Delete
  2. It's crazy that bras are so expensive! I thought I may be the only one who thought that!!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...