Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weigh-in


Whoa. This was taken in Albuquerque. Kismet!
Image courtesy of Ampersand Seven


315.2. I'm down from last week, and all of the PMS water weight is officially gone, but I'm still up from my lowest of 314.8 on October 24. /scowl

I changed my calorie limit on MFP this week, so we'll see how that goes. I also really, really need to watch my carbs. My doctor warned me that, even with the medicine, eating too many could stall my weight loss since my body still wants to hang onto them as fat. So I changed my macros on MFP to make sure I stay under 125/day. I'm also walking more, and I've added weights into my routine.

Hopefully, that will get me over this plateau. I've been dancing between 315 and 318 for several weeks. I took my measurements last night, and the only thing that changed is my waist (down a half-inch), so it truly is a plateau.

The same thing happened back in June, and then the weight started coming off like crazy, so I hope it's the same way this time. I can put up with a plateau every three months or so as long as I know it will GO AWAY.

The good thing is, I haven't given up. I still feel great and plan to keep eating better and exercising for the rest of my life, so even if the weight isn't moving, at least I'm still moving.

-=-

Speaking of moving, there's a good chance we won't be moving to Albuquerque next year, but we're still playing the "wait and see" game. Currently, we're thinking one more year here will do us both a lot of good, even though we hate this town. There's a long list of reasons I won't get into, but it's strange having everything up in the air like that. I'm sooooo not used to sharing my life with someone. I was single, by choice, for so many years, and I did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Now I have to consider Brent (not saying that's a bad thing, just a fact), and we have to discuss it, weigh the pros and cons, etc. I'm definitely still adjusting. Even though we've been together for almost three years, we've only lived together since last June. When he was in Albuquerque, I was still on my own, in a sense.

-=-

And, speaking of Albuquerque, we leave on Sunday! I'm so excited. I'm ready for this vacation. Actually, I'm beyond ready. I'm already dreading going back to work. I wish we could stay out there for a couple weeks instead of just a few days, but I don't have enough vacation time, and Brent is swamped at work as usual.

I'll post some thoughts about the train trip later. Even though I'm stuck at 315 for now, I was 357 last year, so there are some NSVs I'm looking forward to. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been with my boyfriend for three years as well and we did long distance for 2 1/2 yrs.
    He moved here in March so we have only lived together for 8months. I at my heaviest weight was 333lbs and I am down now to 261. I realte a lot to you and your stories and you are a great inspiration for me. I just wanted to let you know. Have a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...