Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Mini-Goal Achieved!


Yay!

This morning's weigh-in: 330.6 pounds.

My first mini-goal was 331 (25 pounds lost).

I'm so excited! I feel like it took forever to get here. Stupid plateau.

Luckily, the remaining mini-goals are a bit closer together. ;) I like being able to push for an "achievement". That's why I'm so excited to use the Wii (hopefully in a couple weeks), and I love video games that give you achievements every time you do something awesome.

Now I'm off to get my blood work done. Here's hoping my cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, and so on are all normal. I'm having lunch with Beth afterward since I had to fast for 12 hours before my tests. After we eat, I have to wait two hours and then go back to have my glucose checked again. Easy peasy.

Anyway, fingers crossed for good numbers!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Focus on those mini goals and they'll add up to your ultimate goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Hope your blood work turns out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...