Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh-in

A 1.8-pound gain this week.

I'm pretty sure I know what caused it (very little water, some regular soda, ice cream, and Mexican food over the weekend). I was five pounds heavier on Monday, so hopefully I'll be back to last week's weight next week. It's a miracle I didn't gain ten pounds of water weight. I'll gladly take this little bit - much easier to lose. ;)

At this point, I'm not so sure I'm going to hit my Thanksgiving goal (I'd have to lose 2.5 pounds per week), but I'm going to try to be as close to 300 as possible. A loss is a loss, and I'm not going to let that depress me since any weight lost by Thanksgiving is a Good Thing, whether I'm 315, 310, 305, or 300. It appears my body is hitting one of those reset points, which always happens after I lose a bunch at once. I should be back on-track pretty soon, and I can always change the goal to "under 300 by Christmas" if Thanksgiving comes around and I'm still a few pounds away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...