Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weigh-in Postponed


No weigh-in today. It's TOM, and I've gained the usual five pounds of water weight. My clothes fit the same, so I'm sure I haven't gained any actual fat weight. I've been nursing a knee injury plus bronchitis for the past week and eating somewhere between goal and maintenance, so I doubt I've lost anything anyway.

As much as I'm coughing, I'm still itching to get outside for a walk. I'll take it easy, walk at a slow pace, and not worry about speed or heart rate. The fresh air might help. I put pans of water on the radiators and a humidifier in my room last night, but it still feels dry. The humidifier is a super cheap Walgreen's humidifier, though, and doesn't actually put out any mist. I need to get one that's misty and will turn my bedroom into a rain forest. I go through this every winter. :(

I have the Chicago trip report halfway finished. I cannot believe it's taken me so long to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...